Welcome to Fourth Street Gardens
Please Call Us Toll-free @ (1-866) 398-8273
in the Treasure Valley: 398-8273
Thank you for considering Fourth Street Gardens as a location for your event.
We are located near Boise Idaho in the Emmett Valley. We choose to share the beauty of our "garden rooms" with those who love nature and the outdoors and who will respect our property as if it were their own. If you choose to use our property, you will be expected to comply with the following rules and guidelines to ensure that we can continue to allow its use. These rules will be considered part of the contract, so please read carefully before deciding to commit to this contract. Failure to follow the rules and guidelines will result in the forfeiture of a portion of or all of your damage deposit.
1) We allow alcohol with restrictions. For a non-alcoholic wedding we allow a champagne toast. For weddings with alcohol - you must use a licensed, insured vendor who brings and dispenses the alcohol. Vendors must provide proof of licensing and insurance to Fourth Street Gardens three (3) weeks before wedding is to take place. Weddings with alcohol pay $100 more on our price and $50.00 more on our refundable damage and cleaning deposit.
2) No event shall last later than 10:00 PM and cleanup should be completed by 11:30 PM.
3) Use of our facility is from 10:00am-11:30pm. Exceptions to this are for early weddings. If your wedding is a morning or 12:00pm wedding, you may arrive at 9:00am to decorate.
4) We have close neighbors whom we like and respect, therefore all amplification of D.J. or bands should at a respectable level. It is your responsibility to make sure your D.J. is aware of this policy.
5) Two "ash cans" will be provided for your guests to use. If you anticipate a large smoking crowd, please provide more so that cigarette butts are not discarded all over the gardens. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE RECEPTION HALL OR HOUSE
6) Trash cans will be provided for your use. It is your responsibility to see that the property is left in the same condition as when you found it -trash free. Please make sure you have someone pick up any trash left on the grounds. Someone may come back before 9:00am the day after your event to make sure everything is picked up.
7) Guests are limited to the landscaped wedding grounds and reception hall and are not welcome to freely browse about the property or buildings at large or the house. Minor children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8) No previous day set up will be allowed with the exception of the reception hall and only if it is available the day before. No clothing, wedding attire, etc may be left overnight.
9) Absolutely no one except the bridal party and the parents of the bridal party are allowed into the rooms provided for your use in the house. The house is not to be freely roamed by your guests or bridal party. No food or beverages, other than bottled water, are to be in the dressing rooms. No nail polish is to be used other than in the bathroom.
10) No one is allowed to trim or cut any of the landscaping or to move any of the landscaping statuary or other decor.
11) No rice, glitter, confetti or birdseed of any kind may be used to decorate. Bubbles may be used to send the bride and groom on their way.
12) No fireworks, guns or loud noisemakers may be used with one exception: sparklers may be used at your own risk. Please consider that that sparks may damage wedding attire and hair spray is flammable. Spent sparklers must be picked up and disposed of.
13) The swimming pool is off limits and will be locked during your event.
14) A rehearsal may be scheduled for the night before. It will be limited to 1 ½ hours and may only be scheduled around other bookings.
15) You may use any caterer you wish or have your family bring your food. We have a kitchenette area in our reception hall with a refrigerator and microwave for your use. There is no running water but we will have 5 gallons of drinkable water in there for you and a bucket of warm soapy water for clean up. See food prep paper for more information.
16) Directional signs will be in place to show people where to park and enter and exit the property. This list of rules and guidelines may seem extensive, but this is our home, not public property. We spend many hours working on it to make it a pleasurable place of beauty for your event. We welcome all who can respect the guidelines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would love to book your event. Rental Rates for Weddings/Receptions without alcohol - $1600.00 + refundable $250.00 damage and cleaning fee. Weddings without alcohol are $1700 + 300 refundable cleaning and damage deposit. This includes use of changing rooms in the house for the bridal party, use of the Garden Rooms, and use of the Garden Conservatory Reception Hall. A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reserving your date. The remaining balance must be paid in full three (3) weeks prior to date of event. Other items included in our price are 365 white folding chairs, 60" round tables, 8' banquet tables and other sized tables, pillars, a large wrought iron heart, and a number of 10' X 10' and 10' X 20' white tents. We also plant many flowering pots that are available for your use.